Vision is an android that was created by Ultron to destroy the Avengers. He was first named by Wasp who considered him a frightening vision. Eventually, Vision learned to appreciate humanity, betrayed Ultron and joined the Avengers. He has the ability to phase through solid objects. He has even married Scarlet Witch.
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ultron used the Infinity Mind Stone, encased in Loki's scepter, to create a body out of Vibranium and synthetic human tissue so that he could be invincible. The Avengers, however, captured this body before Ultron could upload his mind into it. Bruce Banner and Tony Stark uploaded J.A.R.V.I.S' artificial intelligence into the body, who awoke after Thor hit the Mind Stone with his lightning, and became known as The Vision.
Vision, declaring the he "was on the side of life", was worthy to lift Mjolnir. Using the Mind Stone mounted in his forehead, he was able to defeat Ultron's army, later defeating Ultron himself after a short conversation, and has since joined the new Avengers team.
- Although the Mind Infinity Stone is yellow in the movie, the print for the stone on original Vision's forehead is blue, most likely due to Marvel's secrecy on the subject. However, this mistake was fixed in the 2016 version.
- Visions eyes are blue in the movie, but are purple on the figure perhaps because of the concept art.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Vision was played by Paul Bettany who also voiced J.A.R.V.I.S.
- The variant of Vision on Civil War is different from The Age Of Ultron version because LEGO adds the mind stone as yellow on the Civil War version because of the concept art that LEGO saw.
- Vision's Civil War variant is more lighter than the Age Of Ultron Variant.