The Wolfpack was one of the various factions of LEGO's Castle theme and was introduced in 1992 and lasted into 1993, although 6105 Medieval Knights, released in 1994, contained one Wolfpack member. According to official sources, "The Wolfpack is a feared group of renegades. They won't let anything or anyone stop their quest for riches." The Wolfpack is tied with Dark Forest for the smallest Castle theme (they each had 3 sets.)
The bandits of the Wolfpack played the role of thieves, similar to the Forestmen, who were often incarcerated in castles of other factions.
They seemed to be quite organized, having uniforms emblazoned with their own crest, a silver wolf head on a black background. Their hideout was a small castle, Wolfpack tower.
- Wolfpack appears in My LEGO Network.
- Danju from Knights' Kingdom II also has a similar wolf design on his shield.
- The Wolfpack shield can be seen in various locations around Legoland Windsor.
- The Wolfpack Shield appears as an item in LEGO Universe, with the name "Wolf Shield".
- The "Forest Rogue" from series 16 LEGO Minifigures has a Wolfpack logo on the brooch of his cloak.
|Image||Item number||Set||Number of pieces||Minifigures||Price||Release|
|1596||Ghostly Hideout||37||Wolfpack Bandit, Ghost||$4.25||1993|
|6038||Wolfpack Renegades||93||Wolfpack Bandit, Wolfpack Bandit||$8.00||1992|
|6075||Wolfpack Tower||232||Wolfpack Bandit(x3) , Ghost||$29.75||1992|
|No image||WPPouch||Money Pouch with Drawstring, Wolfpack Pattern|
|850088||Shield, Wolfpack Pattern on Red Border|