Wonder Woman has long wavy black hair, with her signature golden tiara with a red star in the middle. She has black eyebrows, eyelashes on her black eyes with white pupils, and her mouth is decorated with dark red lipstick, her head is double sided - one side is smiling and the other is angry. Her torso is mainly red, with a golden W at the the top. She has printing on her legs which shows blue, starred tights and red boots. She comes with her golden lasso of truth as her accessory. The legs and hairpiece are made in China .
In the video games
Wonder Woman has super strength, invincibility, a boomerang tiara (tiara-rang), can fly, and can use her Lasso of Truth to pull some grapple handles and to attack enemies. In the DS and 3DS games she dosn't have invincibility.
Diana Prince is an Amazon from the island of Themyscira and her mother, Hippolyta, is their queen. As a baby, Diana was blessed with abilities by Greek goddesses and Hermes (the only god who blessed her). A contest was held to search for a woman to see who would help "Man's World". Diana won and left Themyscira to use her abilities to help people in "Man's world" as the super heroine Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is also a member of the Justice League which also includes other super heroes such as Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and occasionally Batgirl, Nightwing, Huntress, Zatanna, Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Shazam!. Wonder Woman occasionally helps out the Birds of Prey, a team of female superheroes.
Wonder Woman's love interests include Batman, Steve Trevor and Superman but she has shown attraction to the Flash.
In LEGO Batman 2
- “Don't let go yet!”
- ―Wonder Woman to Superman
In the consoles version, Wonder Woman is one of the Justice League members The Martian Manhunter is monitoring while he to Bruce Wayne. Later under Martain Manhunter's request, she arrives in Gotham and helps Superman hold Wayne Tower in place while it is being attacked by The Joker and Lex Luthor's robot until Green Lantern and The Flash repair the foundation. You can play as her on the last level as she helps Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, The Flash, and Cyborg finish off the robot.
Her invisible jet also appears as the minikit model on the last level and may be used in the hub after all ten minikits are found.
In the portable version, Wonder Woman is one of the Justice League members who arrive to help Batman and Superman defeat Lex Luthor outside Wayne Tower, you can play as her on the last level. She costs 100,000 studs.
The LEGO Movie
In The LEGO Movie, Wonder Woman is among the Master Builders to meet in Cloud Cuckoo Land. When Bad Cop's forces invade Cloud Cuckoo Land, Wonder Woman's invisible jet is destroyed alongside the Batmobile. She is later kidnapped by the forces and placed into the Think Tank.
Description from LEGO Magazine
Gallery of Variants
Gallery of Video Game Variants
- In preliminary images of LEGO Batman 2, Wonder Woman's legs are flesh in the back and insides, rather than red. They are red in the final game.
- When Wonder Woman has her tiara posed to throw or in the air in LEGO Batman 2, it is never removed from her head. Also, when using her lasso to pull grapple handles, it has the appearance of a chain, rather than a golden lasso.
- Satele Shan and Faora reuse her head.
- Wonder Woman along with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn were voiced by Laura Bailey, who also voices Black Widow.
- In The LEGO Movie she is voiced by Cobie Smulders, who also plays Maria Hill in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Joss Whedon once hinted Cobie was considered to be Wonder Woman in a failed movie attempt.
- She appears to have her New 52 variant in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. This variant will be released physically, albeit donning pants.
Video Game Appearances
The LEGO Movie