- ―The Zombie
Zombie is a Minifigure released in June 2010 as part of Series 1. He has light grey skin and dark grey ripped pants and a shirt with some rips in it. He comes with a shovel, a turkey leg, and a display stand. The Zombie also appears in the set 850487 Halloween Accessory Set in a different variation, but the only difference is that the colors of the suit are swapped, where the tie is grey and the suit is brown, instead of the inverse.
- The Zombie's face was available on the LEGO Universe and LDD Extended version of LEGO Digital Designer, but has since been taken off.
- The Zombie's turkey leg is longer than a regular LEGO turkey leg.
- Considering the brown variant, the Zombie is one of nine Collectable Minifigures (the other being the Cheerleader, the Skater, the Surfer, the Witch, the Race Car Driver, the Hula Dancer, the Surfer Girl, and Santa) to appear in a non Minifigures set.
- The Zombie appears in LEGO Worlds.
- LEGO would then release more zombie minifigures. These include the Yeoman Zombie and the Quartermaster Zombie from Pirates of the Caribbean theme; Zombie Taxi Driver from Ghostbusters Theme; Zombie Bride, Zombie Groom, and Zombie Driver from the Monster Fighters theme; and Zombie Cheerleader, Zombie Businessman, and Zombie Pirate in 71010 Minifigures Series 14.
Did You Know
- The Zombie has watched so much TV that he has become a master of trivia…but nobody ever asks him to share any of it.
- The Zombie loves Halloween. Nobody runs away from him, and everyone thinks he has the best costume.
- The only thing that the Zombie is afraid of is ordinary table salt. It terrifies him!
The Zombie is dancing with the Nurse at a show. The Nurse knocks off the Zombie's head and his torso when they are dancing. The crowd, a collection of Series One minifigures, gasps. The Zombie puts himself back together and the Nurse and Zombie take a bow. The group of minifigures claps and then the screen turns black.
- 8683 Minifigures Series 1
- 850487 Halloween Accessory Set
- Zombie and Nurse animation
- LEGO Battles: Ninjago
- Brick Builder
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!